HOW IS THE PHILIPPINES WEATHER ALL AROUND THE YEAR
The Philippines has a tropical climate and generally experiences two main seasons: the wet season and the dry season. Here is an overview of the weather conditions throughout the year:
1. Dry Season (November to April):
- November to February: These months are generally cooler and less humid. Temperatures range from around 24°C to 31°C (75°F to 88°F) in most parts of the country.
- March to April: Temperatures start to rise during these months, and it becomes hotter, with temperatures ranging from around 27°C to 36°C (81°F to 97°F). Humidity also begins to increase.
2. Wet Season (May to October):
- May to October: These months constitute the wet season and are characterized by increased rainfall and higher humidity. The Philippines experiences typhoons during this period, particularly from July to October. Rainfall varies across the country, with some regions experiencing heavier rainfall than others.
It's important to note that weather patterns can vary depending on the specific location within the Philippines. The country is composed of numerous islands, and each region may have its own microclimate. For example, areas in the northern part of the country, such as Baguio, tend to have cooler temperatures throughout the year due to higher elevations.
It's recommended to check the specific weather conditions of your desired destination in the Philippines as they may vary from the general patterns described above.