AMA School of Medicine (AMASOM) is a medical school in the Philippines that offers a Doctor of Medicine (MD) program to local and international students. Some of the highlights of AMA School of Medicine are:
1. Accreditation and recognition: AMASOM is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (WHO), and the International Medical Education Directory (IMED). The school is also accredited by the Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities (PAASCU).
2. Experienced faculty: AMASOM has a team of experienced and highly qualified faculty members who are experts in their respective fields. They provide students with quality education and training, as well as mentorship and guidance throughout the program.
3. Clinical training: AMASOM has partnerships with several hospitals in the Philippines, where students can gain hands-on clinical experience and training. Students also have the opportunity to participate in community outreach programs and medical missions.
4. International exposure: AMASOM has a diverse student population from different countries, which provides students with a multicultural learning environment. The school also offers opportunities for students to participate in international conferences, seminars, and exchange programs.
5. Modern facilities: AMASOM has modern facilities and equipment to support the learning and research needs of its students. The school has a library, laboratories, lecture halls, and a simulation center, among others.
Overall, AMASOM provides a comprehensive and globally recognized medical education that prepares students for a career in medicine.
Apple Education Consultancy India is a representative of AMASOM in India as a sub-agent of Rutarth Education, Surat. Who have been authoriz
ed and recruiting international MBBS students in Philippines since 2006.